This chia pudding is a healthy breakfast treat with the classic Snickers flavors. Creamy chocolate pudding, homemade caramel, and peanuts!
I’ll be honest and tell you that chia pudding has never been high on my list of breakfast foods. I love pudding but the consistency of chia pudding – being somewhat smooth but crunchy – kinda freaks me out (but I have a simple trick to remedy that!). But if you give me chocolate, caramel, and peanuts – basically a Snickers – I’d gladly eat a serving or two for breakfast. 😋
Tips for Success
Blend chia seeds for smooth, creamy pudding ⟶ If you’re one of those people who don’t like the texture of chia pudding, try blending it first! You’ll end up with a smooth, creamy texture much more reminiscent of pudding.
Use soft or silken tofu ⟶ You could use firm tofu, but the texture will be slightly grainy and thicker.
Make this 2 ingredient caramel sauce ⟶ You can of course use any caramel sauce you have, but it’s super easy to make your own (and it’s not sickly sweet like many store bought caramel sauces).
More Tasty Breakfast Treats!
- Vegan Pumpkin Scones with Coconut Maple Glaze
- Lemon Tahini Granola (GF)
- Date-Sweetened Chocolate Granola (GF)
- Healthy GF Banana Bread
- Protein Chocolate Mousse
If you try out this Snickers chia pudding, don’t forget to leave a comment/rating down below and tag me in your photos on instagram @ellielikes.cooking. I love seeing all of your tasty recreations!
Snickers Chia Pudding
- 3 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ cup plant-based milk of choice
- 8 oz soft/silken tofu
- 1 ripe banana
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup** optional
- ¼ cup crushed peanuts
- 2 tbsp
- In a blender, mix chia seeds, milk, tofu, banana, cocoa powder, and sweetener (if using) until smooth.
- Transfer chia pudding to a jar or bowl, cover, and chill in the fridge for 3-4 hours to thicken.
- Divide chia pudding into serving bowls. Top with caramel and peanuts.
*Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, but the price remains the same to you. Thank you for supporting Ellie Likes Cooking!
Save for later!