Sticky, sweet, and spicy baked gochujang cauliflower wings! Slightly crisp, perfectly tender cauliflower coated in an umami-packed sauce.
This sticky gochujang cauliflower has been my go-to cauliflower dish for weeks! It’s super flavorful and easy to make. Serve it as an appetizer or side dish with rice and a main protein dish (it would go really well with this tofu and eggplant ginger stir fry or tofu karaage!).
More Tasty Ways to Use Gochujang!
- Spicy Bean Sprout Miso Soup
- Vegan Bibimbap with Spicy Tempeh
- Spicy Edamame Noodles
- One-Pot Spicy Miso Ramen
Watch How to Make Gochujang Cauliflower
If you try out this sticky gochujang cauliflower, don’t forget to leave a comment/rating down below and tag me in your photos on instagram @ellielikes.cooking. I love seeing all of your tasty recreations!
Sticky Gochujang Cauliflower
- 1 medium head cauliflower cut into florets
- ½ cup (60g) all purpose flour**
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ cup (120ml) soy milk
- 2 tbsp
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp soy sauce**
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tsp oil or melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour and paprika. Gradually pour in soy milk while whisking. Continue whisking until a smooth batter forms.
- Add cauliflower florets and toss to coat the cauliflower with the batter. Spread cauliflower out on prepared baking sheet, trying not to let them touch. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. In a large bowl, mix gochujang, ketchup, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic. Stir until well combined, then add oil and mix again.
- Add the cooked cauliflower to the sauce and toss until well coated. Spread the cauliflower out on the baking sheet again and bake another 15 minutes.
- Serve immediately, optionally garnished with sesame seeds and/or green onions!
*Disclosure: This page may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases, but the price remains the same to you. Thank you for supporting Ellie Likes Cooking!
Save for later!